Pick #85: Craig Stevens, TE, California

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

well.......caldwell did go to the bungals........

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Looks as if we are going to be a pure running team that wears down the defence then use the speedy RB CJ to finish them off. Will work, but we have to stick to it and not try to be a passing team half way through the season like we did last year. We have to be dedicated to the run all season.

3. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I thought Levelle Hawkins might be gone by now too....

4. TitanTeam

TitanTeam Guest

Supply and demand is whats killing this team. If the talents not there then take someone else. this is one reason the Titans well never be a great team because they draft for need no matter whos there. a team like the Ravens almost always drafts the best player on the board.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

again the issue isn't whether the guy fits a need or is any good, but he projects as a late 5th rounder ... not a late 3rd

6. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I still like the stevens pick. If MR is really bent on getting a TE, someone else would have taken stevens before we picked in the 4th, and then lord knows who MR would have gotten at that position. I think the team is really leery of Scaife and Crumpler's health.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I just don't understand what we are doing this draft, I am in pure ashonishment. A 3rd TE with Manningham and Caldwell on the board? Heck, Phillip Wheeler would've been a better pick to at least learn from our current LBs and be a special teams monster.

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

and as someone else pointed out.....we might just miss hartsock that much......

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

next pick will be a Guard, OT or Safety.

10. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I really like Owen Schmitt, but I guestimate DL or LB next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar