Pick #85: Craig Stevens, TE, California

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

And Kyle Boller.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

oh yeah, i forgot that they had another pick after terrell suggs in that draft.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Every other team in the NFL has at least 5 'good' players from the last 6 drafts. That's not exactly ground breaking.
    Ed Reed was the last great player they drafted, and that was in 02. More than half a decade ago.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The Texans: Mario Williams(even though people wanted Vince), Demeco Ryans, that Robinsonn guy, and that's all I got.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, except i just named their first round picks. i don't follow the ravens close enough to know all their other picks.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

:ravens:

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

A truly great pick!...

Stevens had the most reps of any TE at the combine 27..

Stevens had the 3rd best 40 time among TEs at the combine 4.59. the only faster guys were 240 lb keller and tamme.

Stevens may also be the smartest TE prospect and was an exellent student at cal.

Character? He was given the frank J. schlessinger coaches award, given to the player who demonstrates outstanding athletic ability, academic success and community service..

Leadership? He was offensive team captain.

The importance of a good blocker has already been eloquently stated here. Stevens had 61 knock down blocks this year. 61!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar