Pick #77: Damian Williams, WR, USC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

This guy is class. Nate or Gage better watch out for real.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  2. Wraith

Wraith Special Teams Standout

we got a 1st round talent in the third, good job
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i doubt he was 1st round talent, he is kinda slow. Hawkins will prob lose his spot. i'd still give Edison at shot on the field.
  4. EZMoney

EZMoney Camp Fodder

Glad we got someone who can also do returns, nice WR stats also. Having a guy who can do all that he will do is nice and will save us a spot on the roster for some other player besides just a PR/KR guy. Pretty good pick I guess...
  5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

6. EZMoney

EZMoney Camp Fodder

Nice video.
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

I liked this guy but didn't realize he returned kicks. His kick return highlights look really good. However, we were so bad at returning kicks/punts last year I'd still take one more returner like Holliday from LSU or James from Florida just as a backup plan. Our offense is going to be scary good if this guy plays like he did at USC.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

at least we drafted a receiver who has actual receiver skills instead of a guy who is tall and fast. yeah, i'm looking at you tyrone calico and paul williams.
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I like the pick, but the only thing that scares me is that alot of WR from USC don't translate into the NFL. But i really like Damian Williams.

He is going to have to change his number now. I bet he gets #19
  10. 24

24 Starter

I go to USC, been watching this guy for the past two years. Great route running skills, some of the best I've ever seen. Amazing hands, you don't have to worry about drops, and he'll catch the hard ones. He's got a great personality, great work ethic, no character concerns at all. This is not one of those typical USC WR, he deserved to go higher.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.