Pick #77: Damian Williams, WR, USC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Totally agree with this lineup. Fish judges more than skill. If he did then gage would not be a starter. I would like it to be

Britt with Hawk rotating with nate for #2(i think hawk is a better WR than nate, just lacks his speed)

and gage at 3 rotating with our depth.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Am I missing something? Give me one good reason Nate Washing should see the field on every snap.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ I agree. I hope Nate isn't in the lineup.

And Hawk looked faster than Nate on the field.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nate Washington didn't play bad but he did miss some big play opportunities that would have made his season.

Williams is plenty fast his shuttle was better than any Wr taken ahead of him and his combine cone was better than anyone taken ahead of him.

Very solid timed speed and quickness overall when you take into account everything. His 10 and 20 yard slits were also solid.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Did you just ask me if I'm out of my mind? I don't set the depth chart "dude" so that should help you answer that question. And Nate is trash in Madden, sloooow as hell. I'd have Dam over Nate any day, but like I said "I don't set the depth chart". In Tennessee starting has nothing to do with skills. Jeff Fisher just plays who ever has the mustache comb that day.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Nates speed is a 93 on Madden. Fastest receiver on our team. And I'm telling you that if you have him ahead of Gage as our #2 on your depth chart, as you put it, then you're out of your mind, "dude".

7. 757Titan

757Titan We had zero pro bowlers

Washington had the most td's for a titan receiver last year.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

He had 6 TDs, so that really means nothing. He also made the biggest and most frequent mistakes. He could have had 10 TDs if he could catch a damn ball.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That Tiffin sucks, but Jeffrey plays him over everyone else. If I notice he gets too much play time, don't fault me for merely noticing. I'd cut the whole WR group except for Britt & Williams.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

That's why you don't run the team, and the rest of us are happy about that.

I don't even want to start addressing the Madden=reality discussion going on in here. Scary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar