Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pick #77: Damian Williams, WR, USC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,707
    The only concerns I see with Williams is his fumbling problem and injuries. Fumbling can be easily fixed but he needs to bulk up a little. Making him stronger, faster, and less likely to get injured. Everything else is there though because he can make the catches, run the routes, and has enough speed to have a high YAC.
  2. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,866
  3. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $296
    This

+1,000
  4. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    You can't always trade down and just because you think it's a reach doesn't make it so.
  5. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    I'm not an admin of this site, but you have to understand that this site is ranked quite highly in alot of the search engines and when the Titans have breaking news, this site could get bombarded by people dropping in from google. Not just titans fans, but NFL fans, which could be millions.

After all, I could give two craps about what Jim Wyatt says. I wanna know what the real fans say, the GoTitaners.

Again, I'm no mod or admin, but it probably doesnt make financial sense to load up on server resources for a spike that happens 1-2% of the uptime of the entire server.

It is good that people like this site enough to say stuff like +1,000 though. That means I'll always have someone to talk about the Titans with :)
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,277
    Well Dam looked good against Verner in practice. First good sign he'll be good.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,632
    That guy plagiarizes all his articles from a poster here anyway..
    1 people high five this.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,277
    You mofo you, you're learning. I told you he stole my idea!
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $84
    How did his speed/quickness/athletism look? How did Verner look? Any other players that stood out to you?

I'm a little jealous that I'm in Chicago and can't see the team as much as I want to. Made it to the Bears and Steelers games in '08 and Cards and Dolphins games last year though.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,218
    Heck look at Michael Roos, there were a lot of wtf? when we drafted him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.