Pick #76 of the 2017 NFL Draft: WR Taywan Taylor, Western Kentucky

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

You dumb ****. He was tied for TD receptions with the other guy we drafted. In ALL OF FBS (that's division 1 for idiots). He is only the 4th wr since 2000 to put up over 120 yards against bama from non power 5 conferences. He has weaknesses (spread system, can fumble because of ball security, occasional drops) but he's one of the most productive WRs in the country two years in a row with two different QBs. He's a legit slot guy unlike Wright from baylor.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

Some people here need their posting rights removed

• Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

What's the point of loading up on these depth WRs when we are just going to run all game anyways?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Zack3000

Zack3000 Special Teams Standout

Mariota going into his third season. I think it's time to open the playbook and give him two or three plays and let him call it at the line of scrimmage.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

How can anyone be disappointed with this pick?

I SCREAMED SO LOUD!! I LOVE THIS GUY.. HE IS SO GOOD.. Day 1 starter in the SLOT. I wanted him SO BAD but didn't think they would after Davis. So happy they did !!!

Go to Draft Breakdown and watch him vs Louisiana Tech, Middle Tennessee & Rice.. you will fall in LOVE.. And don't say vs small schools, he played well vs Alabama too.

Top 60 player on my board.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Perhaps we ran so much because we knew we had limited weapons.. ;-)

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Not gonna slip and slide like Wright. He's more explosive too.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

his three-cone time was ludicrous.

9. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Top 3 at the combine right? He only ran 4.5 but he can still stretch the field. Contrary to the scouting reports, they weren't all screens or short routes. He ran posts and corner routes. He stayed outside for us (I'm a Hilltopper alum and season ticket holder), but if he works on the pro route tree a bit more and stops carrying the ball like bread, he will start day 1 at the Y position.

Matthews at the X, Davis at the Z, Taylor and or Sharpe at the Y.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. meekmode

meekmode Starter

I really like mathews and am stoked to see him next year, now we're adding corey davis and this guy while sitll having murray, henry and walker? this offense is going to be firing. might take a few weeks with some rookie WRs but the future is bright. not many teams have the luxury of having a good O-line and a franchise QB to be able to shoot for these WRs.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar