Pick #54: Jason Jones, DE, Eastern Michigan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

tattoos?

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Word is he can catch, that's where the talk of 3rd down RB came from.

But I do not see these guys as being the same guy as some may think.

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Wake up! There wasn't one WR in this draft who was any better than those we already have on our roster. Why draft more mediocrity? Chris Johnson was an awesome pick. He will add excitement to the boring Fisherball. Dinger s already dreaming of big plays!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ladies and gentlemen, I give you further proof of the whiny wannabe GMs.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not once. Just telling you whiny GM wannabes to see a guy play before judging him a bust.

Except you are still getting personal.

You're not giving opinions. You are giving future predictions, and more so, because we didn't get the guy YOU wanted you cry about it.

That's why you're on a forum and not in any way related to the NFL.

Remember that in three years time and see what you say.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Find me one post were I seriously call one player drafted a bust.

:moon2:

More because we didn't address positions that we need on this team.

I'm a ****ing fan of the team. Somehow I think it's ok to say if I disagree with something the franchise is doing. Apparently you only want people to say, "gee well I just type on a forum, that MR and Fisher are gods. Everything they do is awesome!"

No problem. Not too much a stretch to think washington got the better value out of the draft.

It's obvious you are a sheep to the Titans. Whatever the front office and coach do must be correct because they are paid to do it, and no professional could ever make a wrong decision.

Try having your own opinion once in awhile.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When have I ever said they can do no wrong and that everything they did was correct?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar