Pick 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

2. Cooper...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

am i the only a little surprised at the amount of love jared allen is getting on this thread?

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Pair him with KVB and AH and QBs would suddenly get injured before all of our games.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Tomlinson, Walter Jones, Champ Bailey

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Getting multiple picks thus far...

Moss 08
    Brady 07
    Peyton 05
    LT 05
    Bailey 04 (thought this would be higher given all the "love" Harper gets here)
    Peterson 04
    Merriman 03
    Wayne 02
    Allen 02

Lots of votes spent on the QB position.

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

im thinking youthish...

brady, fitz, and LT

8. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Brady
    Fitzgerald
    A. Peterson

9. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

I'm going...

Give me Manning. I know he used to be known for his happy feet and choking, but he got over it, and I would take him at QB. Love VY, but we're talking about Peyton here.

My 2nd addition would be

Chad Johnson. Adds that #1 reciever that we have always been looking for, and is out to prove something. He is 30, and still hasn't won a superbowl, and is looking for a place to win. With Manning alongside him, this becomes the immediate favorite to do so.

My 3rd addition isn't a RB like LT or ADP, although they are extremely talented. With the offense practically wide open with the additions of Johnson and Manning, it would do well to address the few holes we have on defense. I thought about Jared Allen, and Champ Bailey, but I would have to say....

Pat Williams. A Defensive line tandem of KVB, AH, Williams, and the rotation of Kearse and the other guys would absolutely be a headache, and nearly impossible to account for everything. The obvious thing to do would to single team Kearse, but that is still dangerous. We can see the effects of too much attention to AH and KVB in what Odom and Laboy did last year. With Pat Williams, every single Linemen would have a strong opprotunity to make a serious play in the backfield.

10. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I'll go a different route...

How about giving Vince Young...

Reggie Wayne
    Randy Moss
    LaDainian Tomlinson

With Krumpler at TE...goodluck figuring out a defense to stop these guys. And our top 5 D is already pretty good and will get better when our offense becomes top 5 in points scored!

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar