Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Maybe we have plans to turn him into a receiver?

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Could be.

But, there's another saying in football that goes, something along the lines of "Don't pi-- off your star quarterback." :rolleyes:

3. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I only hope one of those four WRs are still available in the 2nd when we pick or we are going to trade up to get one meaning LIMAS, Kelly, Kelvin whatever or D.Jackson. Though I doubt they will last much longer.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah let's change Chris Johnson into a WR when all the WR's are still available. Sorry if I'm coming over a little mean I'm just steamed right now.

5. ECUpirate

ECUpirate Guest

Tearing it up against crap teams...yeah because WV, VT, and Boise St are crap teams. You guys will see soon enough.

6. TitansFan

TitansFan Guest

What the heck was that? THAT GUY WAS ALREADY ON OUR ROSTER...WE TOOK HIM LAST YEAR IN THE 2ND ROUND! No joke, this is the kind of pick that makes you lose faith in the organization. I feel really hollow after that pick.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

After watching him on YouTube, im starting to like this pick. He should be able to come in right away and with his speed run on the corners and be up field in no time.

8. The Playmaker

They won't Philly, Buffalo, TB, and someone else will take them.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You're not alone.

I'm already there, man.

10. The Playmaker

It's not that we just missed out on a WR but now a DL player will have to be drafted in the 3rd the round which we should be drafting a RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar