Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He must have visited GoTitans.com

2. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

you might want to read this guys!

this is a very great article on chris johnson. its a question and answer session that one of the writer from the nashville city paper had with him. chris gets more amazing by the DAAAAAAAAAY! vince, quit getting jealous i still love you baby! HEHEE! anyway! HERE IS THE LINK!

http://www.nashvillevitypaper.com/news.php?viewStory=59936

have a go! i will say this, and everyone will see it this year, and flood me with hugs and kisses later! WE STRUCK GOLD WITH THIS!

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

man he's going to be exciting to watch

4. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

sorry, its already been posted! i did not even bother to notice! this guy, i swear is more amazing by the minute! he is taking away the pain of steve mcnair retiring!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar