Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. titans2002 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Omar Cuff Sleeper

Delaware RB/KR Omar Cuff - After a stellar senior season including rushing for an amazing 7 touchdowns versus William & Mary watch for this stick of dynamite in the NFL. Cuff (5-9 7/8, 195) amassed 4,363 rushing yards and a school-record 73 total touchdowns as Blue Hen and at his recent Pro Day he ran the forty in 4.55 seconds, had a 34-inch vertical jump, 10-foot, 1-inch long jump, 4.12 short shuttle, 6.86 cone drill, and 16 reps at 225.
  2. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,465
    Dude from Delaware sounds amazing. Look out C. Henry...your job may be gone.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,379
    I'm telling you guys - Cuff is better than Henry. He fights hard for yards and doesnt go down easy.
  4. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,087
    Home run hitter?

There is no coorelation between being a good back in the nfl and 40 time. None!
  5. jose7 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    What about a correlation between a good back in college and being a good back in the nfl?
  6. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    I read somewhere he's an upright runner that had injury concerns because of the hits he takes.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Thats why you, him and 50% of any random people are all in the NFL right. :rolleyes:

Such knowledge goes to waste.

By the way, how did you mock predictions go Mr expert?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,285

My predictions made for a better draft than the actual draft by the Titans.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Based on what? You don't know how any of them will turn out in the pros. That is what I am getting at.

Something you experts are too stubborn or too stupid to understand.
  7. Titan_4Good. Guest

Some have compared Johnson to Reggie Bush. He had the fastest 40-yard dash at the combine at 4.24 seconds. He's most effective in packages where you split him out wide or get him in space because of his tremendous speed. He'll be a compliment to the power-rushing style of LenDale White in Tennessee. I don't know why we hating on this guy he has the skills, no one picked up a wide out on the first round either they were to many questions on injuries etc,etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.