Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

we have a winner

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If Fisher holds ture to form CJ will be deactivated till Halloween, yet tell everyone how good he is praticising all week. Then Fisher will activate him to return punts and for spot duty slamming between the Guards on 1st and 10.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i hope that was intentional

:grrhee:

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nope I have spelling issues- you understood the post though right?

5. Fry

of course, i just thought it was funny because the first thing i thought of was el presidente.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

But to be a bust there has to be a certain level of hype or very realistic expectations.. From what I read here, most expect him to fail so he won't even qualify..

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Hey at least we're not Cincinnati.. They turned down a trade for 2 first rounders for a player who's gonna sit out the season, missed a franchise DT by one pick then drafted a 4th rounder with their early 2nd pick because he had "11 inch hands" - of course the entire WR buffet was still on the board at the time..

8. Fry

<object width="440" height="361"><param name="movie" value="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3368963"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><embed src="http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/player.swf?mediaId=3368963" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="440" height="361" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object>

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol we lost one OL and replaced another with someone equal/better and we are rebuilding?
    This means we missed on LenDale White?
    Anyone asked him where all those top WRs went in the draft? Certainly none were first round worthy.

Funny if Chris Johnson was named Reggie Bush they'd be lubing up.

Post a video of a guy who has a clue.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Not to mention that they will also incur a 8 million dollar cap hit to boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar