Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Chris Johnson was going to be a late first round pick. He runs a 4.25 forty, and is very versatile, only weakness I've read is that he has a few problems fumbling..uh-oh.

There will be plenty of good WR's left in the 2nd round. Everyone relax, how many first round WR's have been busts?
  2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Wait..who are the great RB's we have? Lenfat?? Hahaha..come on man..
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

fisher and reinfelt are officially retarded. That was one of the worst picks I could have imagined. I would have rather seen us pick Erik Ainge. literally. Who is Chris Johnson? I've never heard of him....
  4. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

I have to agree, I've been waiting for months to see what WR we get with our first round pick. I was sitting in front the TV with my girlfriend, with a huge smile on my face, thinking that things have fell our way. Each pick from TB on, hoping that they don't pick Devin. Then when I hear RB, I just leave the room, can't take it. Then they are saying it's the thunder to our lighting? WTF? We picked that last year! Now I will say that it's FAR too early to judge this pick. He could be the best RB in the League in 5 years, we don't know. It just seemed like everything fell our way. I don't get it, but I'm just upset that we're giving up on Henry, just like much of this board has already.
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

im a cowboys fan now.

**** chris johnson. **** mike reinfeldt and **** the tennessee titans.
  6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

desean jackson would have been an amazing pick, he would opened the field for us, we should move up and take a fast reciever...i like chris johnson but not this high, but that 40 time is amazing
  7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

My question now is, why not spend a 4th round pick (we still have two even with the Pacman trade) and move into the early part of the second round and assure yourself one of those WR's?
  8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Looks like they've decided they don't need a great receiver cuz vince can't get the ball there. Maybe???

running backs and Te's. Keep the play makers close to vince so he can keep track of them
  9. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

**** MIKE REINFELDT AND JEFF FISHER. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT SEASON WHEN WE HAVE 3 RB'S WHO CAN'T DO A DAMN THING.
  10. VY#10MVP

VY#10MVP Element_of_One

We pick johnson, when there havent been any selected recievers and devin thomas could fall in our lap. I will hate reinfeldt if he doesnt find a way to trade up and get thomas or any of all the recievers still left, cause there will be a run of them real quick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.