Pick #24: Chris Johnson, RB, ECU

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

mike reinfelt needs to be nailed to the cross after that pick. that is the dumbest **** i've ever seen....what the ****? oh well....now we have two terrible rb's!

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

there's still going to be a nice group of WR's in Round 2

unless there's a run on them like the OT run

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Or is it VY that they've written off? :grrr:

Go out and get him a WR who can scare someone!! :grrr:

It had better be WR in the 2nd. If there are any left. :rolleyes:

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

He gives us a lot of options. He can be our main returner, be a threat out of the backfield, and line up even at receiver. I don't hate the pick.

5. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

Great Pick

I wanted Mendenhall but this works for me. We go DE next pick an receiver later in the draft. Love it.

6. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

noschwartz is a great id name, but how about a noreinfelt for next year...what are they thinking, desean jackson, limas sweed, calis cambell, malcom kelly...pick one of them...chris johnson prolly would of been availbable at our 2nd round pick

7. mellowyellow

mellowyellow Camp Fodder

this was a big disappointment

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

been waiting months for this day and we get this

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

im feeling sick to my stomach right now. I literally cannot believe this. i'm in total shock. How can you pass up such talent to get a RB? OF ALL POSITIONS? WE DON'T EVEN NEED A RB. I am blown away. THIS SUCKS.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Devin Thomas or Limas Sweed....should have been easy.

I really am going to be anxious to read the spin from Fisher and Reinfelt on this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar