Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Pick #172: Wisconsin WR Jonathan Orr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. thnom Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I think Calico is gone. Jones is on the PUP, we carry 4 TEs.
  2. bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $0
    i agree with jeff on this one...

It'll go:
    Givens
    Bennett
    Calico
    Roby
    Williams
    Orr

and Jones will be on the PUP....
  3. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    No way Calico is gone.
  4. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    We just drafted Chris Sanders again.....
  5. Titanville Need New Coach

Moolah:
    $14
    you guys really think Calico will be back? From what I've seen he hasn't done anything to secure a spot on the roster.
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    maybe we were thinking that and apparently so was Indy who snuck in to grab him
  7. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,101
    Chris sanders?

Sanders opened his nfl career with 2 straight 800 yard seasons, a 20 yard average per catch and 13 TDs. After that he was just a backup but hell i'll take another chris sanders considering where we drafted orr.

Orr had an unusual career at wisconsin. He looked like a future all american his freshman year and then did almost nothing the next 2. In 2005 he was solid but not spectacular. He's a project with good size and speed.

Nice pick..
  8. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    I wasn't criticizing the pick by comparing him to Sanders. I think he'll stretch the field and open up lots of underneath stuff for the rest of our receivers as well.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $226
    I hope he has more currage than cris did. Biggest wus I ever saw on a football field. Obvious he would rather have been running track. Supposed to be a nice guy though, but he was completly gutless over the middle and would NOT fight for a ball thrown his way either, would not extend or dive for a ball either - throw had to be nearly perfect before cris would bother to go for it. I would love for the Titans to bring him to camp just so I could get the pleasure of reading "Titans Cut Sanders" one more time.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,278
    you never saw Todd Pinkston wuss out on a deep ball because he was gonna get polaxed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.