Pick #172: Wisconsin WR Jonathan Orr

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I think Calico is gone. Jones is on the PUP, we carry 4 TEs.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i agree with jeff on this one...

It'll go:
    Givens
    Bennett
    Calico
    Roby
    Williams
    Orr

and Jones will be on the PUP....

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

No way Calico is gone.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

We just drafted Chris Sanders again.....

5. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

you guys really think Calico will be back? From what I've seen he hasn't done anything to secure a spot on the roster.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

maybe we were thinking that and apparently so was Indy who snuck in to grab him

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Chris sanders?

Sanders opened his nfl career with 2 straight 800 yard seasons, a 20 yard average per catch and 13 TDs. After that he was just a backup but hell i'll take another chris sanders considering where we drafted orr.

Orr had an unusual career at wisconsin. He looked like a future all american his freshman year and then did almost nothing the next 2. In 2005 he was solid but not spectacular. He's a project with good size and speed.

Nice pick..

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I wasn't criticizing the pick by comparing him to Sanders. I think he'll stretch the field and open up lots of underneath stuff for the rest of our receivers as well.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hope he has more currage than cris did. Biggest wus I ever saw on a football field. Obvious he would rather have been running track. Supposed to be a nice guy though, but he was completly gutless over the middle and would NOT fight for a ball thrown his way either, would not extend or dive for a ball either - throw had to be nearly perfect before cris would bother to go for it. I would love for the Titans to bring him to camp just so I could get the pleasure of reading "Titans Cut Sanders" one more time.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you never saw Todd Pinkston wuss out on a deep ball because he was gonna get polaxed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar