Pick #16: Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, we'll see who makes the pro bowl here in a year or 2 and then the guy that fails to do it for the rest of his career.

Brandon Graham > Lamarr Woodley. And how'd Elwood turn out?

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If the Titans had their 2nd round pick at #47 I bet their draft strategy could have changed and they go Dez or another position and wait until the 2nd round to take the DE. Then they probably get Dunlap or Griffen. Are those two guys really that much of a drop off from Morgan? I don't think so. Athletically as good. Attitude maybe not so good but similar potential IMO. I think Griffen might have been pretty good in our system with Wash coaching him. Dunap as well.

3. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Yeah..... I'm gonna have to go ahead and... disagree with you there.
    [​IMG]

I actually think he'll be pretty good. Watchin him in the Senior Bowl game and some of the practices, he's an absolute monster, looks like the Tasmanian devil out there and I really think he could be great.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He was great while being a 1 man defense for the past season. Any defense Michigan had, he was the guy. He'll be happy to have some help in the NFL.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

He is gonna be a bust in 2 or 3 years.

I bet you 1000000000000000000000000 penny's his gonna suck at best his gonna be another Travis Laboy.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

And Michigan will be even more pathetic on defense now that he is gone.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

when did travis laboy get such a bad wrap for his play on the field? the guy had skills he just couldn't stay healthy.

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

My point exactly lil DE's who play in 4-3s get injured pretty fast even Frenny.And Graham is not frenny his a 3rd down DE at best.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Washburn might be the best DL coach in the league at least top 5 but he is not a miracle worker. We have had players who underperformed based on talent. Odom and Starks are 2 examples. Odom had 8 sacks for the Bengals last year.

10. Carp

Carp Starter

Morgan will be a better NFL player than Graham. Dunlap probably has more talent than any of em, but he's got so many character issues it's not even funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar