Pick #102: Penn State S Calvin Lowry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Height: 5-11Weight: 20040 Time: 4.54With the 102nd pick of the 2006 NFL Draft, the Tennessee Titans selected Calvin Lowry from Penn State. He is a two-year starter and All-Conference selection as a senior after posting 79/4/2. He is a hard-working, coachable player with a good feel for the game. He diagnoses the action and displays outstanding timing. Lowry flashes on the scene, has a burst of speed and plays with a good degree of suddenness. He has solid ball skills and good hands for the pick.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001433.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think Lamont Thompson just crapped his pants.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

As he should...

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what happened?

Did a 187 pound RB make it past Sirmon again?

5. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

loool

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I loved day one great day to be a titan!!!!!!!!!! Looks to me like we could be reaching on day 2. Kiper liked Lowry but nfl.com has a free agent grade on him. And our recent pick of Tulloch the same way might could have gotten both of these guys in the 5th round. Do we not need a RT to come in and start right away? O'Callahan 6 7 344 and a 3rd round grade is still on the board. Freddie Roach Alabama MLB still available looked like better picks to me possibly what do you fellows think?

7. he looks like he will be a very good addition to our team

8. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

hes apparently a pr return man too, hes best playing back similar to chris hope, he struggles at man to man so hes hindered in nickle and dime packages. but hes a projected 4th in my tsn book

9. h4t

h4t Starter

It looks like we are still reaching to try to replace Donald Mitchell.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

can a team ever replace a Donald Mitchell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar