Photos from the goTitans.com Tailgate

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

LoL....I have seen pics of them, you and BiPolar so you guys are covered. BUT I have my own ideas about what everyone sounds like. But ya, I did have a deniro look in my head before I saw his pic. I pictured TJ as a computer guy who rarely shaved and wears titans stuff EVERYWHERE. I dunno why....

And the Mrs talks like quite a few ladies I USED to know, plus I saw a crappy pic of her somewhere.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's me in the middle from our last tailgate. :yes:

[​IMG]

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Looks like fun, but Saturday nights are usually a little too rough for me to make it in time for tailgating.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

And before this upsets anyone....Used to know because I am a married man and know no ladies now...!!!!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

When I first got there some guy who was 6`8, made of muscle, rugged good looks, peircing eyes introduced himself as Jeff and I was thinking 'You're joking right?', where's the nerdy guy who runs a forum.

* Disclaimer: TitanJeff may not look like the adonis I make him out to be now...there may have been some embellishment

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

+1 rep to Gunny. I'm not sayin' why.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's a secret.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Actually it is creapy ...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You jus jealous cos moi got +1 rep.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, you know what they say: the quickest way to lose weight is to get a haircut.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar