Photo caption fun time!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Dec 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

"Darn Ref should've thrown the flag for excessive celebration"

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gunny....just go home

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

I'll get that damn Danny Gunn.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I just noticed....that's Clean Jersey Manning.

5. "I'm trying to be a good teammate, but why couldn't Daddy stop the Colts from drafting me like he did for Eli with the Chargers?"

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't have a caption other than maybe "Panty Manning". But I do have a question... I was at the game and did not notice at the time because of my rubbing the V in the faces of dolt fans, but I watched the game again on NFL replay and at the end of the game after Baronis kicked the winning FG Panty started making motions like "throw the red flag" while standing/stomping/whinning on the bench. Anyone have any idea what the heck he was doing. If you watch he is quite upset. Great TV.:grrhee:

7. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=24070

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar