Phil Simms says Hasselbeck the real “Matty Ice”

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I hear you man, I've never done it either, nor do I even know how and I can tell you it takes some good time too.

The thing is though I used to live in a place where alcohol didn't exist, so it was literally the only option. The 'dads' (this is when I was younger) would all brew their own and have taste testing competitions at their houses every so often.

It was really good fun that I do remember. As for the quality and taste of each, they were surprisingly different and unique - some of which were down right excellent.

Course the sheer sight of BEER in a place that it 'doesn't exist' is good enough, no?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

:biglaugh: seriously?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He has. And don't tell me youre calling a trap game vs the Colts a game that counted the most. Overall Hasselbeck has done more and is more deserving of the title.

4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Scarecrow needs an IV with Fat Tire running through it..

5. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

He beat one good team all year! What do you mean a trap game? If you call a game that we needed to win to get into the playoffs a trap game, then so be it. They were the worst team in the league. All Hass had to do was show up, AND HE DIDN'T! What about the bengals game? What about Atlanta? What about the Houston blow out. He barely beat Houston's 2nd and 3rd stringers when they were trying to hand it to us. You've got to be kidding me. He tried his best to blow it at the end of the steelers game last week. If he didn't suck so much mid way through the season last year he wouldn't have even had to be "Matty Ice" at the end, WHICH HE WASN'T, AND FAILED TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS! Phil Simms didn't call him the real Matty Ice because of his play on the field, he said that because Hass is his friend. Same reason why Trent Dilfer drools all over him, or anyone for the matter. Because he's a nice guy. Same reason you're defending him righ now, and everyone else was defending him after last year. He's a nice guy! When he craps on the field everyone gives him a pass. I can't stand it. He's done! You can go have brunch with him or something, but don't sit here and act like he's still some great clutch QB, because he's not!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Any parent who lets their kid have a rat tail should be shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar