Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Phil Simms says Hasselbeck the real “Matty Ice”

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 18, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,243
    Ryan was drafted in 2008 - 3 of his 4 years in the league his team has made the playoffs.
    Hasselbeck was drafted in 1998 - his teams have made it to the playoffs 4 times.

Ryan is a lot better than Hasselbeck. Granted I do think the Hass and the Seahawks may have gotten robbed in the superbowl against the Steelers. I still remember the touchdown that wasn't. Anyone have a clip of that? I can't find it on youtube and I am certain it was a catch.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $521
    Ryan has gotten his nick name from cheap domestic beer for a reason.....he sucks.
  1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,374
    I hope in the future Hurt Locker will be a term of endearment.
    Deuce Wayne high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,243
    A cheap domestic beer will still get the job done.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    of course the pissrag loving stoolerbois got a break from the refs - they always do
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  2. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,315
    Or just a summary of Locker's career.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    Matt R has the best setup in the league as far as QB goes. He is in a cushy atmosphere there. Good RB, Great WRs, good defense. He still isn't tearing the world up, even when it's handed to him like that.

He is not a great QB, and he's had many opportunities to show he is.

Don't forget that Hasselbeck spent the first years of his career behind Favre, which 99 out of 100 QBs wouldn't beat out Favre in GB.

Ryan has been the guy in ATL since day one with a stellar team. and he is average.
  4. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,496
    I agree with Phil Simms, we have the real Matty Ice. If Matt Ryan had ice running through his veins he'd have won a playoff game by now. Matt Hasselbeck may be an aging QB at this point, but he's shown up when it counted the most. Hass might even have a Super Bowl ring if his idiot TE Jerramy Stevens didn't piss off all the wrong Steelers Super Bowl week.
  5. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,729
    im not sure what you mean by domesticated beer, but micro-breweries are the way to go!!!

my dad used to brew some top quality beer at the house, better then anything ever sold by them corporations.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,496
    I've had 3 different home brews, and they were all really good. I've never done it myself though, not sure I care enough to either, but yea they were all good beers.