PFTCommenter's Titans preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

You keep insisting that the spelling errors are the joke, but yet you haven't explained how they are the joke.

It doesn't seem like a joke to me ... I don't see how the errors really add anything to the content of what was written. Maybe you are right, and everyone else is missing it so why not enlighten everyone to the joke then?

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He is literally called PFTCommenter! Go read his vast archive of posts over at SBNation. Read his Twitter.

He is satirizing the dumbasses who comment on NFL sites like PFT and forums like the one we're all reading right now. The fact that no one here even gets it is just hilarious to me.

Do people here even know what satire is? Satire doesn't mean "includes jokes."

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

No, he is a **** writer.

Look at his profile. He mainly just comments in articles. You ignored my previous post. He has been a shiy writer since his first comment on the site.

Stop giving him credit. You are the one over thinking this.

Some of it might be more "not caring" than intentional satire. Either way he is a **** writer and only pulls a couples giggles in the entire article.

It is like if 520 wrote a Deadspin: "Why Your Team Sucks" article.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TorontoTitanFan

5. TorontoTitanFan

He is a staff writer at SBNation. Guests at KSK. Do 3 seconds of research.

http://www.sbnation.com/authors/pft-commenter

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

7. TorontoTitanFan

It's funnier when people don't get it, so thanks (I guess).

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Writing like you have brain damage and having weakass takes must be funny in Canada.

"Ha ha he acts so ****ing retarded nobody gets it"

10. TorontoTitanFan

LOL he is literally satirizing the stupid "hot takez" culture of sports media today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar