PFTCommenter's Titans preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

The satire is humorous but the writing is elementary school bad.

I could smear peanut butter on my keyboard and set my dog loose on it and get better results.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

and think.. this is probably the most "book smart" this country has ever been. My grandfather, who died only 26 years ago, (never met him) could not read or write a thing. 100 years ago, most kids did not go to high school at all.

People are more politically correct nowadays, but overall have much less common sense and respect for the fellow-man.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The misspelling is the satire. How can you claim to understand that it's satire but not understand what he's satirizing? That is incomprehensible to me.

4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

If I were an 8th grade English teacher (which I am not) ... I would give this paper a D

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

So far we're at a solid 0%.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Ehh ... I don't think that its so much that people were better at writing 20 years ago. I think it has more to do with the internet. It gives a lot of people an opportunity to write (and have it be seen), than 20 years ago.

Not just anyone is going to write for a news paper, magazine, or whatever people spent most of their time reading 20 years ago ... now any loser can write anything about anything just about and put it online for anyone to see. (look at me right now lol)

Anyway, I don't think people are dumber now, just more visibility to how stupid some people really are

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

No it isn't

This is a **** post by an unnamed commentator.

Edit: Nevermind found him

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

This is the writer.

http://profile.uproxx.com/u/29598

He is a random user/fan on the site. He isn't even a writer for KSK.

Look at all of his posts. He is retarded.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

jcbq.jpg

• High Five High Five x 7
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That is the most poverty article Ive ever read

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar