Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

PFT Titans cap space

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    NFL.com says we have ~ 10 mil in space?

Cowboys have 50k haha. I laughed at the comment where someone said they can sign another cheerleader and a veteran hot dog vendor.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  3. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    Campbell is entering his 3rd year so we will see what happens. You cant teach his size and speed. He did tip that pass to Zach Brown in the Jags game and that was a play that gave us back 6 points. Id love to see more of that! Patrick Peterson got burned on a bunch of plays his rookie year. You need actual game reps to get better. Only red flags I see are Tommie has a temper and has made some stupid decisions in college that he overcame.
  4. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    Exactly. McCourty was toast his first year and now he is a very solid CB because he got reps.
  5. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    The thing I like is that Campbell is feisty, his penalties are out of aggression, not from being soft. He just needs more reps.
  6. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    The thing I like is that Campbell is feisty, his penalties are out of aggression, not from being soft. He just needs more reps.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I'm not saying we should give up on TC, I'm just saying that we can't be content with him hoping he turns it around. We gotta go pickup a vet FA CB, make him & coty earn playing time.
    Jwill1919 high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    If he doesn't emerge as a capable CB this year, he's a lost cause.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    Agreed.
  10. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,629
    I agree, he has a temper that costs us yards. I like his intensity, but not his penalties. He has value as is especially being a decent backup cb. Lets be honest, he is always the first man to the ball on kickoffs and we have Shaw and Bailey under expensive contracts to play mainly special teams. Campbell was a seventh round pick under his rookie contract, he is cheap right now. He has time.