PFT Titans cap space

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright Camp Fodder

Of course his not an All Pro. Neither is Warmack or Cooper. I don't think I said that he was. It is all about projection when it comes to the draft. The reason I brought up all pro was simply to make a point that the position is more valuable. No one knows what Millner, Warmack or Cooper will be when they get to the NFL. If someone had that power, they would be a rich man.

As far as the poster who said the NE values their OL...lol...all teams do. But don't let the facts get in the way. The Patriots have drafted exactly 1 OG in the first two rounds since 1995. In the same time, they have drafted 12 DB's in the first 2 rounds and have draft a DB in the first two rounds in the last 6 drafts. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of a great argument. DB is a more valuable position and that ain't even an argument.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Perhaps they believe Tommie Campbell is ready. He apparently lost his starting spot in part due to being late to meetings last year. They did give him more playing time toward the end of the season. I just remember him batting that pass to Zach Brown against the Jags... Does anyone remember if they were playing him outside and letting ATV play in the slot? Campbell has elite speed, I hope he can win a starting spot this year because I believe he is a play maker.

3. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright Camp Fodder

Campbell is wishful thing. And besides a few fluff pieces done on him during last offseason, he has done nothing on the field to indicate that he is the answer.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We can't be that stupid.

5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Why would it be stupid to think Campbell could be a starter in this league? He is 6'2, 200 lb and is about as quick as CJ. They also say he has great fundamentals. We haven't seen much of him on the field.

6. xpmar9x

Just because your tall and fast doesn't mean you're a good football player. TC can't even play on special teams without picking up penalties and screwing up.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You've still made no argument that he can't play.

8. xpmar9x

I don't need to, watch a game, he's been awful every chance he's got. Not that I don't like the kid, but so far he's shown nothing that warrants playing time.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He hasn't even played enough on defense to be judged. Your basing your assessment on his Special Teams play.

10. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

People on this board want to cut anybody who's not in the pro bowl by their 3rd season.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar