PFT outlook for Titans this season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchdownTitans, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchdownTitans

TouchdownTitans Special Teams Standout

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No. We're not that bad. 4-6 wins is possible if Whitehurst starts more than 10 games. That is obviously possible due to Jake's injury issues, but it's absurd to mark us down as a 4-6 win team right now.

I'm not expecting much better. I'm thinking 8-8, but when you say we're a 4-6 win team after we just went 7-9 (7 losses by single digits) with the worst coaching staff in the league and Fitzpatrick as our starter for 10 games, you're an idiot. Plain and simple.

Walter Football has our backs...

http://walterfootball.com/nflpowerrankings.php

If these journalists actually did their research they'd be able to get their heads out of their asses and realize that the Titans are still top 10 in wins since 1999... why they give other scrub teams the benefit of the doubt but not us just goes to show that we're hated.

Whatever... We'll prove 'em all wrong one day. Just remember the Titans don't win games. Their opponents lose them. That's always ESPN's and other ****faces' take on the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 10
  3. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

New coaching staff, lost the only pro bowler and didn't replace him. Lost #1 RB. Lots of questions around QB. Defensive switch...

Any one of those can cause a bad season, add them all up and you have a pretty grim outlook.

Realistically, we lost to the Texans last year, beat the Raiders by 4 at home. Lost to the Jags once then beat the Jags by 4 at home...

Not very convincing wins over the bottom 5 teams in the NFL. I can see why people don't have faith they'll be a playoff team...

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'll admit I don't get a good vibe on the team right now. Mainly, it's because of Horton and whether or not the Titans have the right personnel to make his scheme work AND (as I've repeatedly said) Jake Locker.

I can see the Titans 7-9 if Jake struggles or 10-6 if he breaks out. If Horton can make it happen defensively, it could be a great season.

There's no reason for any of the talking heads to give the Titans any respect right now. Too many questions from a personnel standpoint and it usually takes some time to adjust to new schemes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Winless for Winston.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We got rid of Dowell Loggains and Jerry Gray, that alone is worth a .500 season.

• High Five High Five x 9
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Again... Everyone is worried about Horton.

I will continue using the Browns as an example.

He switched them from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and their defense went from 23rd to 9th. Their personnel was no better than ours.

Our defense was 14th last season. I will gladly make a real $$$ bet that it does not get any worse than that.

• High Five High Five x 8
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Bingo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. XO

XO Nevada Native

I get we are average but what is with the sudden man piece swinging for the Jaguars?

The media is treating them like they were Seattle three or four years ago.

Over 6,000 fans showed up to camp.

The media is all over them.

Fan groups popping up.

New logo and uniforms.

New stadium renovations with pools and super huge screens.

Then here we are, getting joked on and basically ignored outside of our market.

WE ARE BORING

OUR UNIFORMS ARE GOOFY

OUR LOGO IS DUMB

OUR QB HAS AS MUCH STAR POWER AS TARA REED

If Tara Reed was a baseball player trying to play football...

The biggest star and player we've had recently looked like a guy in the background of a Lil Wayne video holding a bottle of vodka.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Pro Football Talk

Pro Football Talk Titans News

Vegas has put seven wins as the over/under for the Tennessee Titans and the PFT crew debates what’s going to happen with the Titans this season. Ross Tucker believes they’re going to be well under that mark this season.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar