Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

PFT = Idiots

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by acqua7, Oct 18, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,558
    I think a lot of people put to much stock in what these "experts" have to say. You can make all the predictions you like, but there is a reason we actually play the games. For example Scarecrow and myself brought brown paper bags to wear during the 4th quarter of last weeks game.... who would have ever thought?
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,931
    That was actually an interesting comparison to McFadden. They switched to zone blocking, too. McFadden gashed the Steelers, but other than that, he is running his ass off to get 2 yards a carry.
  3. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    What really confuses me is why anyone would give two dog turds about what somoeone says. It has nothing to do with winning the game and it is almost infantile to care. I don't care if someone thinks we are going to lose by 30 points. Last I checked thy play the games on the field. Heck, these so called "idiots" might be right on with this even if it does hurt someone's feelings.