Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

PFF 2013 Position Ratings for the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessy XO, Jul 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

How do you know what coty offers? Coty is a lot faster we know that.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    Yea but in all fairness, those were not Webster picks.

And Coty does look to be a gem, but IMO Verner is better today. Maybe down the road in a few weeks we'll learn different, but as of this minute, Im still going with Verner as the No.2 CB.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    You forgot Mouton ;)

Easy to do. There are so many lol. There could be more even.
  4. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833

I'm not taking sides in the battle for the NB job i just think that Sansabaugh should be a viable candidate for the job and be allowed to compete and not be dismissed as a permanent bench warmer. He played at a big time school and can fly.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    He's definitely in it, he looked good vs Green Bay last year, I fully expect him to give Verner a run for his money. But I wont be bummed if he doesn't, and I also dont expect him to unseat Verner, but it is a possibility, as you said, he can run with anyone.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    Coty is a project pick. Just like McCourty was a project when we took him. I think though if he ends up winning the NB position (which I hope) they will probably put him on the outside CB position and bump ATV into the inside NB position.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,357
    Coty might be ready to start. He did a pretty good job vs Randall Cobb last year in Green Bay, and Cobb is a fast MFer.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,065
    That would be even better!