Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Peyton to visit TN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Creeping-Cruds, Mar 12, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I don't think Favre does half the things Peyton does on the field for a football team..
    1 people high five this.
  2. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    Yeah your right CONTENDERS not superbowl appearances, maybe if it wasn't for the surgeries...
  3. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Have a chance to get perhaps the Greatest QB of all time and people are complaining about it. Amazing.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Pretty much.
  5. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    If we didn't draft Locker last year it would be a different story...
  6. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    Is he really the greatest right now? I think people are more worried about his physical health and paying him huge money than anything. If he's only 85% and demanding $20mm, I say stay with Hass/Locker.
    1 people high five this.
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    It's funny because some of these people complaining didn't want us to get rid of VY...
  8. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    I wore the badge. :D
  9. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    There is no question he is a great QB, he is a big risk. Bud is willing to give this guy a blank check who we don't even know can play again. He won't THROW for anyone, if that is not a red flag I don't know what is.
  10. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I'm not too confident in our recruiting brass....Everyone knows Munchak has feelings for Matt Hasselbeck and Bud Adams isn't even there? How can we even be sure Munch, MR, and Weber are even giving a good pitch with full effort?

I figured Bud Adams would want to be there, hopefully they're is a conference call where he can express how badly he wants Manning..

Or maybe Bud Adams gave Munch the "close the deal or it's your arse" threat..