Peyton to visit TN

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope Bud "doesn't" get kidnapped for this.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

If he actually makes the visit I honestly think he'll be a Titan. Our line isn't good enough as is to protect him and that would be my biggest argument against having him. Of course the whole neck thing is the most obvious of reasons to not even consider this but the fact that we're trying to get him to visit tells me the interest is real.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

assumption

4. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

Let's talk about playoffs. 11 trips, 7 1st round exits. I question his ability to perform in the clutch. He put it together for the Bears SB run, but honestly he beat Rex Grossman.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Just heard on sirius that Manning is going to visit the texans too. That does not need to happen. He goes to the texans not good for the titans or the rest of the AFC. They are a super bowl favorite with them.

6. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

ESPN is reporting that he will be meeting with Munch face to face away from the Titan's facilities. Also saying this for the Phins too.

7. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

If we do get him, the season starts the day we sign him. The media coverage will be insane. None of us will be bored that's for sure.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Definitely no hyperbole happening around here.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

If he is only meeting away from the facilities and with Munch, who will in no doubt tell him he thinks its a bad idea then Manning has no real interest. He'll prolly use it as an excuse roll east to see whats happening in Vol Town for an afternoon.

10. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

FYI, We've moved into 2nd place in the Manning Stock Watch on NFL.com

Broncos still 1st.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar