Peyton rooting for 6 teams this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'm rooting for that chicken parm to give him diarrhea.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If its a Papa Johns chicken parm then no doubt it will

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

How is this a story? Retired QB cheering for these teams............

I hate this time of year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

As a die hard Vols fan ive never understood why people bash manning because he doesnt slobber over the Titans, just because they are in Tennessee.

He still does a tremendous amount of positive things for the University and does some good things in the state.

Did you create a thread when Tee Martin chose to stay at USC instead of coaching at UT? He actually won a National Championship.

5. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

His hometown team is the Saints

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I really don't care who he wants to win honestly...Maybe he is rooting for teams that his friends are on or something.

7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

He should turn his focus on answering to the Al Jazeera HGH reports.....

8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yeah I guess he would be worried about being suspended a few games at this point.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Definitely.

Just poking fun at how people thought he would play here in 2011 because we were the "hometown team" considering he played four years in a city three hours away.

Is and was a stupid idea.

10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Yeah, I thought he might play in Tennessee due to the business sense of it, being offered basically a lifetime contract.
    I always find it funny when vols fans (me being a huge one) think that a player owns the state for the reason of their life once they play at UT. I remember people bad mouthing Tee Martin when he turned a coaching job down. Dude won a NC here for Christ Sake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar