Peyton or Vince Young?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Tommy Maddox?? Thanks...In a game that counted please SEC, I expect more from you.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Peyton 13 votes 54.17%
    Vince 11 votes 45.83%

Ok...I'm in the minority now? I'm fine with being in the minority.

I don't want credit for adressing your aforementioned post because honestly it is my habit to deviate from the quote "norm" un-quote. The "norm" that you speak of is traditionalist and overly conservative, unimaginative mularkey. This is just a question of what I'd rather see... What is the fun in going along with the crowd anyways? Nobody ever remembers someone for what they agree with. People remember where differences present themselves. Talking about something from a different point of view that does not necessarily adhear to who you are talking with is actually interesting. This thread, and your posts in it in particular are in reality discouraging dialog about the topic by virtue of presenting the notion that whomever does not see it the way you do is clearly wrong and shall be deemed unfit for posting on the message board itself for dissenting opion (45.83% mind you, that's 50% if you count Starkiller)
    It's draft time 1998... You are the Indianaplois Colts...
    Do you take Steve Young, Brett Farve, Jeff George, Warren Moon, Dan Marino, Drew Bledsoe or do you draft some nobody named Peyton Manning?

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Joe Nedney kicked a 26-yard field goal 2:15 into overtime, giving the Tennessee Titans a dramatic 34-31 AFC divisional playoff win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.

How much does a home divisional playoff game count for these days???

gee...that's funny...seems that is what PEYTON just LOST last month against that very team? Regular season doesn't count? That's all Peyton has been good for his entire career.

Tommy Maddox was the hype of the NFL that year and we beat that playoff bound team fair and square. Don't cheapen your own teams win because you'd rather see Peyton Manning in columbia blue. If I'm retarded you are just a "have not".

don't get your feelings hurt over this... I'm having fun with it.:winker:

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I take Dan Marino. And I thought that Starkiller was joking going back to the point that he couldn't believe he voted for someone who plays for the Colts.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Forgot about that win against the Steelers on the "let's give Nedney another shot at it" field goal. You got me on that one, but it's not that I want to see Peyton in blue, if I was any team, I would rather start my franchise around a Peyton rather than a Vince Young.

7. I was joking about changing my vote. No one should seriously want Vince Young as their QB if they can have Peyton instead. I'm still going to have to wash my hands after saying something nice about Peyton, mind you.

This poll is a joke. I don't mean that as an insult, merely that if you try to take it seriously it's worthless...

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Where does that leave Indy and Peyton then?

9. titan west

titan west Guest

well with the way VY grades out, I would rather have Tee Martin. :ha:

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

You can say that about any game. Why not mention that Peyton couldn't win this year despite the refs doing everything in their power to help him out ?

It's a copout. =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar