Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Well thats the type of runner they have. CJ is not that kind of runner nor has he ever been. He is a guy who relies on his OLine and when he has holes hes one of the best at making the most of them. As of right now though imo, we need a rb who can run through tackles and still get yards when there is no where to run because our offensive line couldnt block my grandma!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

another thing that makes it so easy to stop our run. is that 8 of cjs 11 rushing attempts yesterday our FB was on the field. Other than that he was never out there! That makes it obvious when we are gonna run the ball! Regardless though it dont matter if you still execute. Back when CJ went for 2000 we had one of the best lines in the game. Alge and kevin M. played an important role in that as well. Hell those were the days when we lined up to run and teams knew we were gonna run it but just couldnt stop it.

3. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Even with manning, we don't win that game

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ding ding ding. Correct.

And I'll even admit I was one of the guys wanting Peyton. I really, really, really wanted us to get him.

Still glad we didn't regardless of what happened yesterday.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Really, why would it not be possible to win the game with Manning?

You've got the Pats defense keying pass instead of run. We lost by 21 and basically looked like quitters again near the end of the game.

I think with Manning the team is more hyped, the crowd is more hyped, and if we lose yesterday it is much much much closer.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Broncos can run the ball... we can't. Which means even when they key on the pass, we still wouldn't be able to run.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

looks like he made the right choice given how our team is apt to quit or half arse.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Tell me about it, I even saw "No Show Moreno" get clogged up at the line of scrimmage and he was able to bounce it out and run it in for a TD...with NO HOLE opened up for him by his line...damn, amazing how that happens sometimes isn't it....well unless your name is CJ!:disappointed:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

The Broncos are gonna beast this year as long as Manning stays healthy. And Von Miller too...man I'd love to see a guy like him coming off the edge for us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar