Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 10, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $90

Yea you can

When your identity as a TEAM is Manning, you better put up over an 88 rating to win games.
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,743
    The season the Colts won the SB, it was widely noted that the D played better and Rhodes should have gotten the MVP in the SB. Manning was adequate, at best, in that particular win.

Also, it was a Bears team led by Rex Grossman.

Against the Saints, it was on Mannings shoulder, pretty much, and he choked.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,743
    The season the Colts won the SB, it was widely noted that the D played better and Rhodes should have gotten the MVP in the SB. Manning was adequate, at best, in that particular win.

Also, it was a Bears team led by Rex Grossman.

Against the Saints, it was on Mannings shoulder, pretty much, and he choked.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    "It Sucks"
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    As much as I hate Peyton, have to respect the man. Amazing performance - thank god I didn't face you in fantasy!
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    For the record, I was all in on getting Peyton. I don't blame Bud for trying his best at the risk of holding the team back if it didn't happen. The reward was great enough to risk the consequences of failing to land him imo. It didn't work out, but Bud was trying get that trophy!!!
  7. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,672
    We should have got PM for the season and then VY for the playoffs.

After a year or two of that they would just do the trophy celebration at the beginning of the year.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,070
    I wanted him too. Such a bizarre feeling wanting my team to sign the player I hate the most. But Peyton snubbed us so I go back to hating him. Maybe hate him even more now.
    CalgaryTitansFan and Kaeotik high five this.
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    He can still play at an extremely high level as we saw last night and it continues to frustrate me as I can't stand this guy!! Ravens d looked very pitiful and couldn't even get a hard hit on him. He will be great in regular season but when it comes to playoffs, that's the question.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,925