Peyton Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

No way, there are not even calls for audibles in the Titan O

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Indy fans are worried about it but if there is a tag, of course they tag him. I know you guys can't stand Fisher and rightly so IMO but Indy has the dumbest HC in the league. The guy is completely clueless.

Indy board's thread on Manning: http://community.mycolts.net/topic/5198

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I bet they loved him when they we're murdering everyone and in the NFC championship game though. So yeah, Peyton gets us into the playoffs, I forget all about his years in Indy. Don't think it'd happen, but I wouldn't argue with it. I hate the Colts, not Peyton Manning. He's great and I'd love to have him here

4. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

Peyton would be fisher's saving grace because he calls his own plays on the field. That is the only way I could see overriding the idiocrasies being spewed from the sideline.

Then fisher could go play with Cecil to fix the d while manning explained to dinger how to get moss and britt on the field at the same time

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Manning will finish his creer as a Colt.

Hoffa if you could provide us with a Qb who sucks in the regular season but is great in the post season i would love to see it. Too bad there is no such guy because sucking in the regular season doesn't get you to the playoffs.

Hardly a small thing.

Bottom line is that Manning has won more than 2/3 of all the games he has started. He has been to 2 super bowls and won one. If that is a loser i want a whole team of losers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

some might have thought the same of Montana and Rice

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Hasselbeck ?

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

The real question:

How much will Peyton pay Britt to change his #?

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

If you have the opportunity to get a guy like that you can't pass, but I'd have to bail on the Titans. I couldn't stomach the fap-fest that follows Peyton around.

...and the legions of Peyton fans would drive me nuts.

10. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

it would be no different than the VY and texas people... except this QB would actually be worthy of all the nut hugging

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar