Peyton Manning or Matt Flynn?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Peyton Manning not better than Matt Hasselbeck? Puhleeze.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Why is there even a discussion about this?

It won't happen. I repeat, IT WON'T HAPPEN.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Bud Adams has more of a chance of coaching the Titans next year than us getting Peyton Manning.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

This post is just wrong in so many ways. I can understand not wanting Peyton Manning or not thinking it will happen. But don't make things up.

Didn't impress the last year he played? 4700 yards, 33 touchdowns, 92 qb rating! That's not impressive? How about winning the division with a team that won 2 games the season after without him? That's pretty impressive, not sure how you can deny his talent when he was healthy. Pretty ignorant actually.

Not one iota better than MH? Is this some kind of joke?

I'm wondering what your smoking right now to think Matt Hasselbeck is better than a healthy peyton manning..

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

what's wrong with discussing it, even if it won't happen?

6. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

It's not a good thing to be called. Basically he just called you gay for manning.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I didn't think 'Thing' could find a way to drop any further..but yet he had to go and put the name Manning on a Titans jersey.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Totally agree. It's a really simple concept. Think this isn't worth discussing? Don't contribute to discussion.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Lets be honest

If we spent the entire off season talking about what the Titans are doing in free agency, I would bet most of these threads on this page would still be here.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Ha, he even high-fived me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar