Peyton Manning just had the greatest QB season of all time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Peyton apologists, including Wychek, are in full force calling in to 104.5 The Zone this morning. Ugh...

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

referring to the state.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The guy is Teflon with the media and his fans....

One thing I've NEVER seen the guy do is encourage his teammates. When it is 5-0 and then 8-0, I want to see a team's leader walking the bench, saying, "Don't worry, we got this!" and thanking the defense for getting redzone stops and keeping it a 1 possession game.

His intensity puts a lot of unnecessary pressure on himself and his teammates.

I also love that he snubbed Seattle on their interview to sign him 2 years ago.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TitansWillWin2

This team has more talent than the broncos. At the time you had Britt, Cook, Wright, Washington, and CJ. That would have been the most deadly offense in the league. Regardless, what ever he team he chose to go to would have instantly became one of the deadliest offenses in the league.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Manning plays cerebral. Works in regular season, not so great for the amped up playoff and championship atmosphere. You got to have some juice to get it done. Seahawks 12th man for real.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Best bowl in a few years. Egghead manning lol lol lol lol lol lol

image.jpg

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Exactly what I was thinking driving to work today.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Until it really counts.

9. TitansWillWin2

Would you have rather lost in the superbowl or went 7-9 this season?

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Lose how??

Lose by 30 points in the Superbowl?? I'll take 7-9. Rather have a not memorable season, than one that is remembered by all, as a colossal failure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar