Peyton Manning just had the greatest QB season of all time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

o_O

A very rare occurrence. Only way there are decent FA QBs available is if a team already has a better option on the roster.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Am I alone in hoping Peyton Manning tears his ACL so bad that Eli has to retire too?

Go home Manning. That will do boy. Learn to coach and go to Knoxville.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You are. I want a broken neck.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't hate Manning as much as I did when he was a colt, but he is a freak, he doesn't look like he will ever slow down. He could play until he is 50.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats nothing. I can top that in Madden lol

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Manning is undoubtedly one of the best ever. I will not deny that. I am a hater, but I see that.

That being said, I love seeing him choke year after year in the playoffs. I will watch all his playoff games just to see him screw it up. There is no player I will root against more than PM.

Here's the thing. There are no other PMs or Bradys in the league right now. Rodgers, Brees, etc. are not even close to their level.

7. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

My disdain for Manning knows no bounds, But it stems from all the way back in his college years, I wasn't particularly hurt when he decided to go elsewhere when we courted him.

I just wish every local salad tosser would just shut the hell up about him already, I do like the broken neck idea...

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They might take the yardage record away from him due to a swing pass to Eric Decker that looks like a lateral. I knew it was dumb to let him break the record by 1 yard. Should've padded it a bit more, but if he was hurt all hell would break loose.

9. Stan

Stan Infinite

I saw that too. Personally, I think if the NFL is going to go back and say they've made mistakes in the game, but yet obviously cannot change the calls, they should not be able to change stats either. Either way, the one who holds the record will have it deservingly so.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

so has Peyton gotten his MVP award yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar