Peyton Manning just had the greatest QB season of all time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

Oh look's like an East Tennessee hillbilly finally showed up!!! What about that pick he threw against the Ravens in OT last year? Not his fault? RIIIGHT

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There were a lot of people on here who didn't want us to pursue Peyton and are still glad he's not here.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

can't wait for him to flop in the playoffs!!! the more records he breaks in the season, the more satisfying it will be!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. dgup76

dgup76 Starter

I am from here you stupid SOB.

5. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

Wherever you're from, just don't show up to a Titans game with his jersey on. Just go to a UT game instead hillbilly ****

6. dgup76

dgup76 Starter

Not a college football fan dude.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Manning is one of the best ever to play the qb position ever but If I had to chose 1 game to win in the clutch I go with Montana, he is the best I have ever seen play the game, especially in the clutch.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Montana is the best I have ever seen. By a country mile. Best today is Tom Brady.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

completely agree even though I am biased and would take McNair over anyone lol. I love his toughness and willingness to win the game at any costs!

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I might take Warren Moon over McNair ;)

What convinces me with Montana is the time he spent in KC. When he was past his prime and did not have the elite SF receivers to throw to Montana was still amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar