Peyton Manning just had the greatest QB season of all time

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

5,477 yards and 55 touchdown passes :disbelief:

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

If he doesn't win the Superbowl, then I don't understand football or what this is all about.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Didn't he break Brees' yardage record by 1 yard?

4. dgup76

dgup76 Starter

Yes and then they took him out in the 2nd half.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Statistically speaking. Which is about par for the course for Peyton Manning. Great for stats is the best thing you can say about him. The 'Dan Marino' of our time. Additionally he is playing in an era when it is much easier for a QB to pile up huge passing stats. So I am actually more impressed by Dan Marino.

• High Five High Five x 5
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I still consider Marino the best QB I've ever seen. I could not possibly care less about his lack of Super bowl wins. Peyton is creeping up on him though. The big-headed ******* is a freaking football savant.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Tom Brady impressed me the most this season. The Pats probably have the worst receivers in the NFL yet Brady still managed a solid passing game and a first place season. Should be MVP IMO but likely will not be.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Best ever. Montana, Brady and Elway have more rings and Marino was a beast but Peyton has raised the bar to an unbelievable level.

9. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Montana and Marino are gods by comparison, Manning has it way too easy now with all these new rules, Marino was tearing **** up with receivers and DBs actually had to fight for the ball.

It's that horse face magic, I guess.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. dgup76

dgup76 Starter

I'm sorry, but some of you people are delusional. Manning is unbelievable. I am so sick of the rings argument. It takes a team to win a ring. Is Dilfer better than Marino? We used to hear that Manning needs to win a SB. He wins one and now he needs to win 2. Shut up! He puts up sick numbers, makes ordinary receivers look good, and is his own offensive coordinator. Even our own Frank Wychek said he was the best he has ever played. I am a Titan through and through, but Manning is the best I have ever seen.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar