Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Peyton in town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Mar 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,467
    I have never followed anything entertainment related so closely

Kind of disappointed in myself lol
    1 people high five this.
  2. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,926
    Same here. My wife is loading her arsenal for next time I make fun of her "Glee-mania".
    1 people high five this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    Their (Broncos) fans are retarded. I was reading one of them post about how they have never heard of Britt or Washington and claimed that the Broncos have far superior receivers. Wtf. Idiots.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    Never stop making fun of Glee and people who watch it.
    1 people high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    Hate to break it to you, but 9 out of 10 "NFL fans" have no clue about anything outside their team.

Also, Denver is high in the mountains, the lack of oxygen is really taking it's tole on those people.
    1 people high five this.
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $111
    I know I've followed sites the last couple of days that I may never have even visited. also, my Twitter level of interest has elevated substantially
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    the longer this thing drags out the less confident I feel he'll choose Tennessee...
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    twitter is where you will first find out about the peyton news...and then here within 5 seconds
  8. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    Manning probably doesn't want to make an emotional decision so he'll sleep on it. I hope he comes out and says something today tho.
  9. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    It's happening!!!!!! Manning has agreed to join the Titans. Contract details being completed. Press conference tomorrow.

And I can't give you the source because it was a txt from a person on the inside that I grew up with and you know too much already.

I'll be back after the Press Con tomorrow to review your faithless replies no doubt brought on by low self esteem and jealousy.

Just wow! Still hard to take in..... Bud really stepped up, knows his days are numbered I guess.

On to basketball...