Peyton in town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

I disagree with the performance point. The Colts had Manning and a couple of good receivers and that's it. Look at them last season without Manning they were nothing. The Titans team core is better than what the Colts had. So if we were already pretty decent without Manning, adding him should elevate us way above mediocre.

2. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

titans and rams?

boy i hope you like jeff fisher.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

unrelated, sorta
    sick news
    he wanted to wear 18 in college ,it was unavailable so he took 16
    word is he might wear Archie's number

4. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

In the end ... Elrod > Elway.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Maybe in the regular season....but, as you know, Peyton (based on his past history) has a way of lowering his standard of play in the postseason.

Without him this year I see us making the playoffs, maybe winning one game. With him this year I see us making the playoffs, maybe winning one game. We may do it with more flair and fanfare with him, but the net result will be largely the same. That is my point.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

you shouldn't have been.
    I'm sure they hit him hard. that contract probably is hundred of pages
    a guy has to sleep on that. it'll take most of today to sign all the lines.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well I guess that would definitely send a message to Hassleback then....

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

We're pretty confident he is coming to TN. Well, on the Denver forums they are 3x as confident. Lol, top two reasons being 1. Tweets from @coltsinsider (who said the meeting was off). And that the Titans are acting desperate, like That is a major turnoff. As in Peyton is some chick at a bar, lol

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

If the Titans are acting more desperate than the Broncos, that's there fault! We actually have QB's that can throw the football already.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

ha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar