PETS: the poll

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Aug 26, 2010.

?
  1. I have them and love them

31 vote(s)
    88.6%
  2. I have no problem with pets - as long as they are in YOUR house

3 vote(s)
    8.6%
  3. I have no use for animals whatsoever

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Not sure

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I selected the have/love choice...but was looking for the have/love/am weary of caring for them option. All four of my dogs were either strays or rescued and each has a "problem" that makes him/her high maintenance. The oldest has been w/ me for over a decade. They are family and I adore them, but I would definately remind anyone who thinks they want a pet that the commitment is large and lasts for many years.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As a kid I had very good cats. They were more like dogs than cats. They followed me around the yard, and even jumped in the tub on their own a few times. Great cats, hope these new ones are as good as those I had years ago.

3. globelieves

globelieves Starter

This is true, but cats are hillarious. For years I had two along w/ all the dogs and they were every bit as much of our family. One may have been the most intelligent pet I have ever known...I swear it "thought" it was human.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I agree that cats can be amazing pets, but they do their thing and you can't really train that out of them. A cat that claws stuff is always gonna claw stuff..

5. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Without a doubt. I had one that "attacked" a minister that came to visit. The cat had never done that before and never did it again.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How can you hate this guy?

[​IMG]

This is my boxer mix, Lennon. On the right, is his father... Who is named Weezer.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Cats are evil!!!!!

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

loved this short film as a child...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bETCusT5kNM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bETCusT5kNM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

Dixie (L) Gordon Setter mix, Liberty (R) Wirelsh Terrier

Both pound pups.

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'm also on the "Have them love them" side of things. Here's my guys.

But for how much I love dogs I can't say I feel the same for cats.

On the left is Alize and the right is Roycie J.

Attached Files:

• a.JPG
      a.JPG
      File size:
      94.6 KB
      Views:
    • r.JPG
      r.JPG
      File size:
      97.7 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar