Peter Lalich

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Alex1939, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Not making this thread really because of any discussion of drafting the guy (although maybe late round) but this story is ridiculous.

Edit: the yahoo link to the article is titled "Disgraced QB on cusp of NFL"

http://www.thepostgame.com/features...uilt-former-prep-stars-uncommon-road-cusp-nfl

So he had an underage drinking arrest and a DUI from boating and drinking.... and THAT is going to cause teams to worry????

To completely steal one of the comments on the article...

"Alcohol related offenses will sink a kid trying to make it to the NFL. I'd suggest he focus his off-field exploits to rape, murder, domestic violence, cruelty to animals...those seem to be the qualities the NFL is looking for and rewards with big contracts. Poor misguided kid- alcohol, the HORROR!"

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

How many successful pro guys quit 2 different teams?

Bryce Brown did it, is clearly an elite talent, and barely made the league. I can't think of anyone else off hand.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He was kicked off one team.

I just thought the idea of major character issues because of a underage drinking and boating under the influence seemed like an excessive attack on the guy.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm not reading that article, I just want my $5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar