Pet Poll: do you have them - how do you feel about them?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, May 24, 2007.

?
  1. I have pets and they are beloved family members and get the royal treatment

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. I have pets but they are just for the kids, or the wife etc.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. I have pets but they stay outside, caged or in the garage

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. I like pets, as long as they are yours

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. I do not care about animals and do not understand why anyone would have pets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I own a bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I have two dogs, that are more important to me than my siblings. And I have three cats, one of which is more important to me than my siblings. Funny enough, I have five siblings and five pets...
    I wanted to name the dogs after Titans. My Fiance and I came up with a compromise. I got to give the dogs middle names... My St. Bernard mix is named after Steve Mcnair (duh), and my bloodhound is named after Lendale White. I sure hope Lendale turns into a great Titan, otherwise I might have to rename the dog...

My cats were her cats, so they came with their names. One of the cats likes me better now though, so he is my homeboy. His name is Spike.

My dogs control my life to a great extent, but it's a pleasure. Each of my dogs is over a hundred lbs now, so it's a lot of work grooming and feeding and walking the boys. But nobody in my neighborhood would think of breaking in to steal my TV!!! So they have a purpose other than just being loved.
    Symbiotic relationship for sure.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

****zu and llasa apso.

heehee...funny that you can't spell it here...

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:lol3:

Love the censor.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

1 dog - pain in the ***, spoiled rotten, thinks he owns the house. Pomeranian x Chihuahua.
    4 cockatiels - lay eggs that don't hatch. Go figure.
    ~20 canaries - they just kill each other.
    ~30 Goldfish - they look like trout. Once they die I will fillet them and eat it. They are massive.
    1 Turtle - he is lazy and does nothing but sit in the pond.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I love all the pet pics fellers! I have a warm spot in the old ticker for any pet, be it cat, dog, bird, fish or even pet rat...

These are my two boys Booger and Skillet. Skillet is a bit bigger now but still raisin H*ll!

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2025507946">Skillet and Booger the bulldog fighting</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=2025507946&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=2025507946&title=Skillet and Booger the bulldog fighting">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home"> More Videos</a>

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Lil Sweetie Pie...

[​IMG]

7. TitanJeff

May he rest in peace.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Come on Hoffa you should have known enough not to try to dry your dog in the microwave (although it looks like those legs might be tasty with a little Bullseye bbq sauce... even without sauce Sweetie Pie can't resist taking nibble)

9. TitanJeff

My precious. I named him "Ron Mexico".

[​IMG]

10. Pets are the absolute greatest, apart from people and sport of course...

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar