Pet Poll: do you have them - how do you feel about them?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, May 24, 2007.

?
  1. I have pets and they are beloved family members and get the royal treatment

14 vote(s)
    82.4%
  2. I have pets but they are just for the kids, or the wife etc.

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. I have pets but they stay outside, caged or in the garage

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. I like pets, as long as they are yours

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. I do not care about animals and do not understand why anyone would have pets

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I own a bird

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

With all the Mike Vick dog-fighting hype as well as pet food recall stuff, pets seem to be a pretty hot topic these days. What are your thoughts on pets - do you have pets?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

two dogs, two cats, four horses and a lizard.

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Two dogs and a cat. One dog inside the house the other two are outside dwellers. I voted beloved but I wouldnt really go that far with all of them.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I've been married for 10 years now. I came into the marriage with a dog (now deceased) and the wife brought 2 cats who, much to my chagrin, are still alive. We have pet doors and all the animals move freely inside and out.

When my dog passed, we got a new puppy because we have a 5 year old son and I feel it is a parent's responsibility to make sure all little boys own dogs whenever possible.

Hoping one of the cats will check out soon so that we can get another dog.

5. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I have 2 cats and I will whip a muddasmuckers ash if they messed with my cats. They are my furbabies and they are spoiled. They are total inside cats and have plenty of room to roam around the manor.

Boyfriends/husbands say that they don't like cats, but it's funny that when he's on the couch or Lazy Boy recliner napping, there's the boy cat snuggled up in his lap.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

There are far too few options on this list. I used to have a dog, and generally like pets, but don't have any at the moment. Also, just because you have outside pets doesn't mean that they don't get treated well. My dog never came inside, but he had 30 acres to roam around, including his own pond to play in. He would rather have stayed outside than in.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I had a cat in Greensboro, but couldn't bring her with me to the islands, and I miss her terribly. She was the best animal I've ever owned... a rare wonder.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I had a dog growing up, but I guess I've become a cat person in my adult life. My cat and I have been together for 16 years (she's the only female outside of my mother that's been able to put up with me for that long... and hey, it's not like she has a choice). I'm not into treating my cat like a person or any of that oddness, but I love the little beast and I know it's going to be quite the kick in the nads when she dies.

[​IMG]

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

[​IMG]
    Dylan......super cat.

[​IMG]

Cara

Most definitely part of the family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar