Personality

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

It is week 13 and NOW the Titans decide they need an identity, talking about the article in the Pravda on the Cumberland today.

Players were whinning about not having an identity and not being "smashmouth" on D like in the past.

Wow, nobody on this board has noticed yet. (Willfully ignoring swipes at Schwartz here)

Woolfolk made a great point at the end he said something like "every team has an identity, just when you are losing it is a bad identity" or something like that.

Heads need to roll in the coaching staff

and a point about playing for the Titans needs to be made by cutting a player, and at this point I don't care who, for playing like a colt - and yes trolls I mentioned the Northern team in the AFCS by name

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  2. nendzone

nendzone All Titans, All the Time

If a reporter goes into a locker room intent on writing an article about the team's lack of identity, and asks ten guys the same question to get the quotes he needs, I don't think it constitutes "whining". Each guy that got asked, just tried to answer.

The article was valid, when you've had so much roster turnover and the new faces are still finding their way, it's hard to hang your hat on an old identity. So that's the question: what is the new identity?

The question is the same for any struggling team. And the answers will likely be the same, too, for different reasons.

I mean...what is the Ravens' identity right now? Do people still think of them as the team you can't ever beat on defense and who run the ball down your throat?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

YOUNG UNDERDOGS. hOW'S THAT FOR iDENITY?

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

We do have an identity. We suck and every other team knows it. That's our identity.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I would rephrase it as gutless on O, willfully passive on D and improving on ST

really playing talented players (AJ) on ST apparently does make a difference

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar