Personalities Big Part of Success for Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Prove it.

You may forget it was BULLUCK who led the team only meetings to turn this sinking ship.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If I recall, the summation of at least one of these meetings was that they needed VY.

oh and

prove he didn't....na na na

3. abt1967

abt1967 Guest

I am no bandwagoner period but don't let that stop your argument. I do realize you are a VY supporter but some of your remarks I thought were far from accurate.

Plenty of reading comprehension insults to go around. Maybe what you typed conveyed a different message to the reader.

That was pretty funny stuff right there I must admit. However, maybe if you acted a little less like an internet tuff guy you would possibly realize I know VY is a part of the Tennessee Titans but is a MAJOR reason why they are not 4-12 this year or worse. But I get your point.

You are correct I was not a member of this board. However, I am not along for the ride. I simply respect the young man a great deal and not just in football. He is an upstanding citizen thus far who came from less than ideal surroundings yet used that to motivate himself for greatness - I for one can relate to his journey. By the way, I am a lifelong Aints turned Saints back to Aints and now Saints fan.

4. abt1967

abt1967 Guest

I remember Bulluck doing such. I also remember him saying play the kid or something to that nature.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

I feel for you gunny. You are obviously one of those people who will never "believe" in something until it has already happened. I haven't had a doubt that the Titans would win in the last 5 weeks. When we were down by 10 points I said, "now we've got them where we want them". I believe in the Titans to win now and the team believes the same way.

The reason, is yes the whole team, but most importantly the leader of that team. Vince

6. GOFIGURETITANS

Well put abt1967

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm not saying Vince isn't a reason, I am saying he isn't THE reason.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Pretty hard to believe something that hasn't happened...in fact that is near impossible. :sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar