Perry Fewell

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

He's never denied this allegation..

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

...cause a national audience saw the Giants sack Jay Cutler like 42 times in a half.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Remember when Vince Young picked apart Perry Fewells Defense lol

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

But VY be gotz mad skillz.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm going to say our next head coaches first name will be "Mike". But "Inspector Gadget" would use C.J. in ways we've only dreamed of. Atlanta has done great with him running their offense. Perry Fewell is a defensive guy, but we do have a solid D-Line I'm sure he could work into top shape.

Has anyone else noticed we're only talking to guys with ties to the Bills? That's the last organization I'd want this one to resemble.

Mike Mularkey reminds me of Jeff Fisher a little too much. Starting 0-4 and finishing strong, only to suck the following season, then leave because of a "disagreement in the direction of the organization". Hmm, sounds a little too familiar for my liking.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Yea but they were all fired by the Bills. Mularky deserved another year and Fewell should still be the head coach there. They are a crappy organization that expects each coach to win right away.

7. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Actually Williams was the only one fired. Mularkey quit and Fewell wasn't offered a contract.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

basically 5 pages of nothing about this guy. No one has said why they want him. What has he done to make you think he would be a good HC.

Sounds more like the new flavor of the month coach to me :sad2:

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Thanks for posting, I'll admit I don't really know much about Fewell but from what I've read and that interview I'd be all for him as our next HC.

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Did a good job turning around the Giants defense from 2009 to 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar