Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Perhaps Vince Young was more crucial than you thought.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    For the next 3 games i would split the carries fairly equal between our 3 Rbs and the guy who performs the best should be the main guy for the rest of the season.

CJ had the ability to make yardage out of nothing like the Steeler run that Bigtitan posted. He has had enough carries to make some runs like that and they are not happening.

Give Ringer and Harper more carries. A great back should get his yards no matter who the QB is.

As for VY i heard plenty of VY bashing this off season regarding Newton and Pryor and their comparisons to him. Now we are missing VY? That's rich.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    It's not Vince Young, it's the threat of a QB running the other way. Hasselbeck does not provide that.
  3. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,501
    When Vince was in we ran the ball more. Don't get carried with the extrapolations.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,941
    As already proved on page 1 (see quote above), this theory that CJ was only good because of VY is totally bunk. Otherwise he would have sucked under Collins and that was not the case.
    1 people high five this.
  4. Victory1993 Rookie

Moolah:
    $129
    I agree Vy helped CJ hugely but that it made him completly is false we just need a better line if you want proof look at the ravens running game yesterday ray rice had nowhere to go himself whic proves my point if offensive line can't runblock it doesnt matter who we have in the backfield
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Watch the highlight reel... he has blocking in front of him on ALL of these huge plays. It's not rocket science. Without daylight, RBs are worthless.
  6. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    I saw this thread and have nothing to contribute except for the following:

THANK GOD VINCE YOUNG IS GONE.
    3 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,683
    to the OP

NO 'the Diva' was not important too anything except himself and his nutswinger fanbois
  7. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $340
    And I guess the extra 50 yards he gained per game w/ Vince wasn't much of a difference either hahaha some of you are oblivious. I'm glad Vince is gone now, don't get me wrong but to let hate get in the way of rational thinking thats another thing.
    1 people high five this.
  8. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436

God, those were the good ole days.

You do have a valid argument on this thread, regardless of what the DW haters say :cool:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.